Canon TS204 manual download, user guide. Help, instructions, installation, configuration, USB connection, how to print, maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA TS204.
- Category: Inkjet printer.
- Function: Print.
- Connectivity: USB.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi): No.
- Mobile and cloud printing: No.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows / Mac.
|4.9 MB||4.15 MB|
|245 pages||189 pages|
💡 Contents (Summary)
- How to print documents and photos from a computer.
- Paper loading instructions
- Printing information
- How to print and change print settings
- Removing undesired print jobs
- Ink tips
- Paper settings
- Maintenance instructions:
- How to clean the printer and its components
- Recommendantios for cleaning the print head
- Frequently asked questions
- Printing does not start, printing or respond.
- Ink is not coming out of printer
- How to check and fix paper errors
- Colors are light or unclear
- Lines or misealigned printing
- Ink smudges when printing
- Cannot complete printing, printing stops
- Lines incomplete or missing
- Ink blots / Paper curl
- neven or streaked colors
- Cannont print using Airpint
- Printer does not turn on
- Power shuts off by itself
- Connections problems
- Canonnt install printer drivers
- Paper jams
- Code erros: