I. Legal notice
II. Terms of services (TOS)
Note: You can check this document in other languages:
I. LEGAL NOTICE
II. TERMS OF SERVICES (TOS)
- Website: It defines all content hosted on the domain “guidesmanuals.com” or any of its versions accessible with and without “www”, with “http” or “https” protocol, using the access IP(s) of the server(s), any subdomain or any other technically possible means of access. Within this scope are all the texts published, all the sections that comprise it, including the main domain, subdomains, any internal url, folders, files of any kind, in short, any information, product, function or service hosted or associated with the website.
- Visitor: This refers to any person, software, machine, entity, public or private organization, institution, authority or similar entity on its own behalf or on behalf of third parties that access the website.
- Responsible for the website: The person, persons, institution, organization or company that owns the website.
b) Conditions of access and use of the website.
The present conditions regulate the access and use of the Visitor to be able to use the website. The Visitor fully and unreservedly accepts these terms and conditions when browsing and using the services offered on the website, otherwise must leave the site immediately.
The person in charge of the website reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, unilaterally, if he or she so desires, requires or must do so.
c) Access to the website
The visitor is solely responsible for obtaining the necessary computer resources to access any of the services and content published on the website.
The person responsible for the website reserves the right to unilaterally allow access to the visitor if he or she deems it appropriate, without prior consultation and/or notification.
The person in charge of the website does not under any circumstances guarantee continuous and constant access to the website, the visitor accepts that there may be temporary or definitive interruptions to the service and these will not entitle him/her to receive any type of compensation.
d) External contents
This website links to external contents which are not the responsibility of the person responsible for the website. The external contents are the absolute responsibility of their respective owners.
e) Legal responsibility for the contents
All the information shown on the website is absolutely referential and should not be taken as professional advice at any time. The visitor understands and accepts this premise and must therefore use the website at his own risk.
No warranties of any kind are given. It is accepted that the information shown may contain errors, the visitor understands and accepts these risks under his or her strict and sole responsibility.
a) Cookies, relevant information
Cookies are small pieces of code or text that are used to collect information of interest to provide a better user experience for the visitor. Among the data that is collected and stored are the language of the browser, the urls visited, the user preferences, the time spent on the website, screen resolution, the browser used, the operating system used, among other data that allow us to personalize the user experience and optimize our technology and business platforms.
Learn more about cookies:
b) Data collection and processing
We may collect browsing data from our visitors to enable us to maintain statistics about website usage in order to optimize the quality of our service, prevent fraud, abuse and safeguard website and visitor information.
b.1) Analytical and advertising services
In order to offer our services with the best possible quality, improve the efficiency of advertising media and the analysis of information, we use our own and third-party technologies and services to automatically collect information and data about visitors, including technical aspects related to the navigation hardware and software, IP address, geographical location of each of the visits received, urls visited, duration of each user’s session, times that the same visitor enters the website, among others.
Our analytics services do not automatically collect personal data such as name and email address.
Our own advertising services and those of third parties used to finance the website may collect similar data.
b.2) Comments and contact forms
When you fill out a form, such as contact or comments, the information you provide may be stored on our servers or on the platforms or third-party services we use.
b.3) Security services
The IP address of the visitors, the ID of the connected users and the username of the access attempts are registered conditionally to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of conditions in which registration is made are access attempts, disconnection requests, suspicious URL requests, changes in site content, and password changes.
This site has been analyzed to look for malware and potential vulnerabilities using SiteCheck of Sucuri. We do not send personal information to Sucuri; however, Sucuri may find publicly published personal information (such as the one in the comments) during its analysis.
This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary.
c) How long we keep your information
The information collected during users’ browsing is stored for variable periods ranging from a few hours to longer periods of time such as months, years or even indefinitely. Here are some examples:
- Cache: Typically 4 – 72 hours, however, technically it is possible to adjust these values up to a maximum of 1 year.
- Comments: Permanently, since these are part of the public content of the site, they are only removed if our editorial policy requires it or if the author of the commentary requests it.
- Security logs: 30 days, usually. However, we reserve the right to store permanently the data of those sessions that, in our opinion, have attempted to violate the integrity and security of the website.
- Google Analytics: 26 months.
- Clicky: For an indefinite period of time, with the exception of heat maps, individual visitors and actions (page views, etc.), which can be stored for up to 18 months.
- Backups: 1 month, some files may be stored indefinitely.
d) Who we share your data with
We may use some of the following services to collect, process and store data:
- Google AdSense
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Outlook
- Google Gmail
- Google Drive
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Amazon Drive
- Amazon AWS
The information collected may be stored on our suppliers’ servers, including external e-mail platforms. We will NOT send you SPAM or e-mail marketing campaigns. We do not sell your data for any reason. We do not share your information with third parties, with the possible exception of our service providers.
We may be required by law to disclose your information to the appropriate authorities under a court order.
e) What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
For an export or data deletion request you can use our contact page.
f) Our commitment
The person responsible for the website commits to the following:
- Use this information responsibly.
- Do not sell the visitor’s data.
- Not to share or exchange with third parties information about the visitor, with the only exception of what is required by the services and analytical software, as well as the requirements issued by competent legal authorities, the latter only if strictly necessary).
g) Information about privacy and cookies in advertising networks
To learn more about this topic, please consult:
Users can opt out of Google personalized advertising by accessing:
If you want to disable personalized advertising from other providers, you can check:
h) About privacy and cookies in analytics services that we use or may use
We use various third party services to collect and analyze web browsing data, some of the following may be active at this time or in the future:
i) About the privacy of third party technology platforms or services we use
j) How to disable cookies and data collection
Some users may require or wish to restrict or disable cookies and data collection. Usually, browsers include options for this, you should consult the help of your browser to know the procedures to follow and the available options.
j.1) How to Manage Browser Cookies
j.2) What is “Do not track” and how to enable/disable it?
This option included in some browsers, tells the websites that you do not want your data to be tracked. In the following links you will find information to activate and deactivate it in different browsers.
k) Concluding remark on privacy in third-party services
Privacy policies applied by third parties may vary from country to country, or from region to region. Therefore, when you visit the links provided previously, make sure that they correspond to the area where you live.